The Account Executive, or AE is responsible for the sales and service of FOA’s outdoor advertising inventory. This position requires that a candidate be a self-starter and have the ability to establish a new account list from scratch, with at least 1 to 2 years local sales experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make cold calls to generate new business deals and customers.
- Place service follow up calls on existing clients as a customer service function as well as generate new business opportunities.
- Assist clients with artwork submission and obtain artwork.
- Oversee advertising production as well as written copy.
- Fulfill the completion notification process for existing and new clients.
- Provide continuous customer service throughout the marketing campaign in order to achieve repeat business.
- Work on and collaborate projects as directed by the General Manager and/or Sales Manager.
- Maximize on and maintain existing client and vendor relationships.
- Must have at least two years prior experience in advertising sales.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy challenges and is willing to work diligently.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and be presentable and professional in manner.
- Must be able to display personal and professional integrity.
- Must pass background check.
- Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance with $100,000/$300,000 policy limits.
Minimum Education Level
- Associates Degree
To apply use Contact Us form and attach your cover letter, resume and other relevant documents.