The main focus of this position is assisting and supporting the sales team in meeting sales and revenue goals. This position is best for a candidate who has the ability to coordinate, communicate, and process sales related correspondence, via email and telephone, and is organized in dealing with paperwork. This position is also responsible for managing the reception area of the office, operating phone calls, visitors, and shipping and mail tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain excellent professional relationships with all staff members and clients.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service qualities as well as following up on tasks and other requests.
- Coordinate and process and maintain organization with all paper work associated with the position which includes green sheets, non-space agreements, posting instructions, completion reports, credits, CCNs, etc.
- Attend production meetings and track activities across accounts.
- Learn and understand the tasks and process associated with the CMS/IMS system.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator to learn products, design media packages, and develop an awareness for market area and inventory.
- Assist GM, SM, and Production Manager for all special tasks and projects as needed.
- Consistently answer all incoming calls and give messages appropriately by writing legibly, using correct spelling, phone number, and all other notes associated with the call that may be pertinent.
- Screen telemarketing calls.
- Prepare shipments and distribute deliveries as they come in.
- Greets visitors with a polite and friendly manner.
- Type and print out letters/correspondence quickly and accurately and use spell and grammar check as needed.
- Deliver correspondence, including memos, promptly.
- Work on and collaborate with managers on special projects as needed.
- General to intermediate computer skills, in addition to Microsoft Office.
- Competency to use a typewriter, personal computer, multiline telephone, FAX machine, photocopier, 10-key adding machine and calculator.
- Must maintain professional appearance and behavior.
- Must be able to speak eloquently, display interpersonal skills, have the ability to multitask and remain organized, and to be able to communicate intelligently and professionally.
- Must have at least 1-2 years in a professional work setting (preferably in the sales advertising field).
- Must pass background check.
Minimum Education Level
- HS Diploma or GED
To apply use Contact Us form and attach your cover letter, resume and other relevant documents.