Manager IT Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager of IT Operations is responsible for the management of IT staff as well as technical engineering and support.
- Coordinate and monitor day-to-day technical responsibilities
- Support users needs in offices across the U.S. via ticket support system and by email correspondence.
- Maintain and administer all office staff work stations, servers, and other technical equipment.
- Run directory tasks such as scripts, GPOs and other automated processes.
- Act as a leader in the development and implementation of IT operational processes.
- Monitor all office databases as well maintain vendor accounts and professional relationships.
- The IT Operations Manager reports to the Director of Information Technology.
- The position is based in New York City, NY.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal, problem-solving, including troubleshooting skills.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience using Windows Server 2003/2008 and XP/7/Vista operating systems.
- Must consider oneself an expert in Windows TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, basic routing and switching.
- Must have prior experience with Windows Scripting, installing patches, as well as proper back up procedures and practices.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with virus and malware programs and protection.
- Experience with VMWare, SharePoint, SCCM, Mac.
- Must have at least five years experience and responsibility with Windows server and providing machine support.
- Must pass background check.
Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To apply use Contact Us form and attach your cover letter, resume and other relevant documents.