Sales Account Executive
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for managing and selling advertising on digital TV in retail locations. This channel reaches over 4,000 store locations and is visited and tracked by 20+ million enthusiasts and fans. Available in all markets.
The SAE develops and maintains client relationships as well as relationships with their corresponding ad agencies. This position is also responsible for designing a quarterly sales plan as well as forecast future sales goals and initiatives. The SAE is also responsible, and must be excellent, in making sales cold calls on a regular basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up client/agency calls using cold calling strategies.
- Create proposals that are involved with networking as well as utilizing network capabilities and solve advertising and marketing challenges.
- Manage posting habits and scheduling.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and advertisers.
- Identify and respond to client-advertising needs.
- Present the value of advertising via CBS Outernet to clients.
- Develop great relationships with advertising and media staff including all decision makers to top management.
- Collaborate with sales manager to set revenue and sales goals.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Must have at least three to five years experience in media and sales.
- Must provide successful track record in working with clients, sales, including cold calling, and closing business deals.
- Must be able to project manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and have a positive, professional attitude during presentations.
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy challenges and is diligent and works well in team settings.
- Must have excellent oral, written, presentation/communication skills and possess an extreme attention to detail.
- Must be able to provide proof of automobile insurance with $100,000/$300,000 policy limits.
- Must pass background check.
Minimum Education Level
- Associate Degree or similar experience.
To apply use Contact Us form and attach your cover letter, resume and other relevant documents.